ProAcid acid cleaner restores the new appearance to ceramic tile and grout. Hard water deposits, grout haze, efflorescence, and soap scum melt away leaving a sparkling bright new appearance.
Shake bottle before diluting. For moderate soil dilute 5 to 1. Increase concentration according to severity of soil. As with all cleaning agents pre-test at ready to use dilution before using. This is a highly concentrated three-phase product that may appear cloudy when cold. When diluted with warm water the product becomes clear.
- Protect by masking off metals and surfaces not intended for treatment.
- Apply ProAcid solution with a sprayer, sponge, or mop.
- Agitate by scrubbing with brush or floor machine.
- Remove by using a wet/dry vacuum, damp mop, or sponge then neutralize with Heavy Duty Pro Clean solution.
- Rinse area thoroughly with clean water then vacuum or wipe dry.
- Rinse and clean your equipment.
- Remove masking from protected surfaces.
Seal grout to protect against stains and discolorations.
Clean regularly with pH Neutral Cleaner to maintain that sparkling new appearance.